Thursday, January 25, 2024

The Clintons

I'm still pretty stupid and it takes me a while to catch onto shit, don't get me wrong. But, back when I was even more stupid, I remember when shit-libs (Democrats) use to talk about how Ronald Regan was the worst president, blah, blah, blah! I use to believe that shit! But the truth of the matter is Bill Clinton was probably 10 times worse than all the presidents since WW2. Neo-liberalism/right wing extremism has really taken a hold of our political system, and Bill Clinton was the one to usher in all of this shit. The moron repealed glass-steagall wall street regulations for God's sake (highly important Wall street regulations that kept wall street in check), he also deregulated phone and media industries, outsourced American labor to China and India, demolished Libya, and fucked the American worker more than any president. Ronald Regan at least past legislation that helped the poor to stay out of jail, Clinton and Biden LOVED jailing brown and black poor people!

I would say that over all, the Clintons along with Biden and Obama, have been the BEST thing for American regression and our oncoming economic and political demise.

FUCK THE CLINTONs AND NEO-LIBERALISM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment