Thursday, August 25, 2011

A fucking one page Diatribe!

Fucking-A! A real live salsa or Mariachi band would be fucking fun as hell. That way you could attempt to "bridge that gap" that people keep talking about. This is a concept that "progressives" talk about all the time; bridging the gap between arrogant (non-multilingual) white people and “the general brown populace”. What a fucking concept!

In my world, I would start by making it a social felony for white-American people to not know at least two fucking languages. And that would just be considered elementary shit! Therefore, I personally would at least know 3 languages if I wanted anyone to take me fucking seriously… THE ANTI-WHITE HITLER COMES TO LIFE (WHO JUST HAPPENS TO BE WHITE)! Hahaha

The next thing I would do is make it impossible for any white person to have any kind of financial edge in a mostly brown community because white people think they have a “cleaner agenda”, sent straight from Jesus H. Christ…. Errrrrr, het hem…. I mean… he is “the God of my BUt……..Errrrr, I mean….… **het hem**, the God of the universe, is he not”? I'm sorry, but white people (let’s say it’s mostly white people with lots of money and uneducated white people! Holy shit, I just had a fucking epiphany!) just have major issues with this shit. They love, love, love, love, love, love to waltz into brown areas and pretend they have “a better agenda” religiously, socially and politically... It’s just what white Americans do! 500 years of terrorism and counting… hahahahahahah.. and that’s not a joking laugh!

But I’ll have all of you know:

I was raised a Mormon (or maybe better said “moron”, Mitt Romney you dumb douche)… And you know something? After Mormonism there was a while where I believed that Jesus-H-Christ was my lord and savior (Christendom believes it’s better than my birth religion, but in my “educated state”, I beg to fucking differ, And don’t get me wrong, I hate my birth religion!)

But it’s now time for retribution: The information age allows us free reign… Let’s not abuse it, let’s use it for the betterment of the progression of humanity.

Fuck American Politics; fuck your stupid, fake, western God! Fuck white oppression of the brown! Fuck the old world! Fuck the Spaniards and their bullshit, nationalism! fuck the English and the 5” in diameter 5’ poles that are wedge in their tight, prudish, English, butt holes! And fuck everybody and everything while I’m at it!

I’m sick of the whole Goddamn, bullshit ratt race! This whole thing is a fucking joke! And all you paper pushing, dick heads and your irrelevant bullshit can fuck off!

Americans do NOT believe in freedom of expression, they do NOT believe in freedom of religion and they do Not believe in freedom, PERIOD!

America does not believe in freedom!

FUCK OFF AMERICA! And while I’m at it, FUCK CHRISTAINTY!

Thanks for your time,

Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment